Putting Benjamin’s list to good use
Mr. Benjamin P. Hardy published quite the useful list with our friends at Medium: 50 (!) Ways Happier, Healthier, And More Successful People Live On Their Own Terms
Just reading the list is plenty inspiring already, but — is that all you’re looking for? If it’s not, consider acting on it. Now, Here & Today ;-):
Time to spend now: 5 Minutes
Commitment Timeframe: 1 Month
Are we good? Let’s go:
- Scan Benjamin’s whole list — you’ll have heard most of this before. While doing that, watch your gut reactions to each of the 50 Ways.
- Choose the one that you loved (or hated) the most.
- What’s the first tiny small step you can take right now to start making your choice part of your life, part of your identity?
- Take that first step. Now. Please. It won’t work unless you do.
- What’s your commitment for the next month? What can and will you do, without fail, every day to move this forward? Make it small, tiny — make it so minuscule that you’re certain that you can and will do it every day, no matter how busy things get.
- Enjoy & celebrate your upgraded habit :-)